Featured Post

Bad Boards and Pushy Millennials: Fundraisers Share What Works Plus Their War Stories - The Chronicle of Philanthropy

Bad Boards and Pushy Millennials: Fundraisers Share What Works Plus Their War Stories - The Chronicle of Philanthropy : "At this week’s...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

AFP International Conference: A Refresher in Skills and Spirit - Member News - Member - AFP

AFP International Conference: A Refresher in Skills and Spirit - Member News - Member - AFP: "To say that I was thrilled when I got the word that I had been awarded the Chamberlain Scholarship by the AFP Toronto Chapter would be an understatement.  I am so very grateful for the opportunity.

While every session at the AFP International Fundraising Conference in Boston left me even more inspired than the last, it was the people I met who had a lasting impression on me. "



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment