Featured Post

Bad Boards and Pushy Millennials: Fundraisers Share What Works Plus Their War Stories - The Chronicle of Philanthropy

Bad Boards and Pushy Millennials: Fundraisers Share What Works Plus Their War Stories - The Chronicle of Philanthropy : "At this week’s...

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The AFP Blog: AFP Boston: A New Sort of Buzz - Passionate, Challenging, Calming and Inspiring

The AFP Blog: AFP Boston: A New Sort of Buzz - Passionate, Challenging, Calming and Inspiring: "I spend much of my working life speaking at fundraising conferences around the world.  Indeed as I write I am en route to the Finnish fundraising conference in Helsinki. My first AFP (then NSFRE) conference was in Boston just over 20 years ago, and I have been to very many since.

At the AFP International Fundraising Conference this year in Boston, there was a genuine, new buzz and excitement in the air, the likes of which I have not seen so clearly expressed by attendees and presenters before. "



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment